$5,000 hiring incentive (Jackson, WY and Victor, ID)
Nelson Engineering is seeking a Licensed Civil Engineer with 10 or more years of experience in the civil engineering field. We have opening in Jackson, WY and in our new Victor Office. We are offering a $5,000 hiring incentive to the successful applicants.
Nelson Engineering is a civil engineering and land surveying consulting firm with over 50 years of history with offices in Jackson and Buffalo Wyoming, and Victor Idaho. This is a full-time position with the following primary responsibilities and skills:
- Client and business development
- Project Delivery including preparation of correspondence, reports, applications, and plans and specifications
- Experience in municipal engineering, water resources, and site development including road design, grading, storm water design, and rural utilities
- Business computing skills and AutoCAD Civil 3D capability
- Familiarity with state and local codes and plan review / submittal processes
- Motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on a variety of projects in a collaborative environment.
- Experience and ability to manage the work of others
- Willingness to develop new skills
Qualified candidate will have a PE certificate. Idaho PE and Wyoming PE or ability to obtain within 6 months required.
Nelson Engineering offers excellent pay, a very competitive benefits package, and great opportunities for advancement.
Candidates can submit their resume by clicking Submit Your Resume