Nelson Engineering has always maintained a strong proficiency in drinking water resources planning and design. Since 1964, we have designed expansions, rehabilitations, and new water systems throughout Wyoming and Idaho.
- Demand and rate studies
- Facility planning studies
- Grant application preparation and administration
- System modeling
- Chlorine Residual modeling
- Transmission and distribution system design
- Tank and reservoir storage facility design
- Source development: wells, springs, and surface stream sources
- Treatment plant design
- Diversion structure and river intake design
- Private community water systems
Our approach is to listen to our clients, determine system needs, and formulate a plan of action based on existing and proposed regulations, decades of experience, affordability, industry standards and dependable engineering design.
Nelson Engineering is the recipient of the “George Warren Fuller Award,” the most distinguished service award presented by American Water Works Association.
For more information please contact Robert Norton.