Since 1964, Nelson Engineering has been assisting the energy industry in Wyoming and surrounding states with planning, developing and constructing facilities and collection fields. Nelson Engineering prides itself in maintaining our ability to meet the changing regulatory demands in the energy development field. We maintain the latest in GPS, GIS, and CADD equipment and software and can achieve short turnaround times to meet client needs.
- Project planning (oil, gas, uranium, and wind development)
- Surveying and GIS mapping
- Road design
- Pad design
- Facility design
- Stormwater management and design
- Environmental impact statement preparation
- Environmental assessment preparation
- Geotechnical investigations
- Construction materials sampling and testing
- Construction administration
For more information please contact Brent Bennett.
Methane Wells – Powder River Basin, Wyoming
Typical Well Pad Access Plan and Profile – Powder River Basin, Wyoming