Our geotechnical staff has over 25 years of experience on a wide variety of projects, including slope stabilization, dams, bridges, underground utilities, commercial buildings, residences, and horizontal directional drilling. An in-house soils and construction materials testing laboratory facilitates our integrated project approach.
- Geotechnical investigations
- Foundation design and analysis
- Horizontal Directional Drilling investigation and design
- Slope stability analysis
- Retaining wall and slope stabilization structures
- Soils testing
- Well design
- Groundwater analysis
- Wyoming and Idaho DEQ water supply and wastewater subdivision permitting
Geotechnical expertise is an important part of an integrated project team. Early identification of subsurface conditions that can impact designs and plans guide decision-making and help control costs.
For more information please contact Phil Gyr.
Dam on LaBarge Creek, Wyoming
Roadway retaining wall and Soil Nail slope stabilization – Teton County, Wyoming
Geotechnical boring for HDD design – Green River, Wyoming