Nelson Engineering strives to maximize our client’s most unique asset–land. We accomplish this through careful planning and civil design that fits a project’s distinctive characteristics.
At Nelson Engineering, our multi-disciplinary team takes a project from the conceptual stage through infrastructure completion. Our LEED accredited professionals can assist you to meet your sustainability goals and objectives.
- Master planning and government permitting
- Owner representation
- Conceptual through final design
- Idaho Subdivision Nutrient Pathogen Studies
- Wyoming Chapter 23 Subdivision Permitting
- Residential and commercial planning
- Transportation system design
- Site and utility layouts
- Land use application
- Construction administration and inspection
For more information please contact Taylor Cook.
Millward Affordable Housing – Wilson, Wyoming
Grandview Estates Condominiums – Jackson, Wyoming