Nelson Engineering of Jackson Wyoming is seeking qualified candidates for a Land Surveyor position. Nelson Engineering is a civil engineering and land surveying consulting firm with over 50 years history, and offers a very competitive benefit package with great opportunities for advancement.
This is a full time surveying job with the following primary responsibilities:
- Perform cadastral, boundary, A.L.T.A/ACSM surveys, and water right surveys
- Develop subdivision plats and record of survey maps
- Perform site/topographic surveys for small and large projects. Compile/reduce data and import data into drawings.
- Prepare parcel descriptions for properties, roads, easements, rights-of-way, etc.
- Control surveys: establish and maintain control networks over large and small sites
- Construction staking, including the ability to generate stakeout data from plans and transfer that information onto the ground
- Establish and maintain quality control procedures on survey operations
- Effectively manage multiple, complex surveying projects
- Work with staff engineers to plan and execute survey responsibilities for in-house projects in Western Wyoming and Eastern Idaho.
- Work in inclement weather and in all types of terrain
Current Wyoming Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) License or ability to obtain license within 1 year. A FS or LSIT applicant may be considered for the position. 5 years minimum work experience or similar responsibilities. Familiarity ACAD, Civil 3D, Leica software, Leica GPS, robotic total stations, and scanners would also be preferred. A candidate must be willing to travel and work in locations in Western and Central Wyoming and Eastern Idaho.
Candidates can submit their resume to: email@example.com
P.O. Box 1599
Jackson, WY 83001
OR you can submit your resume by using the “Submit Your Resume Here” button at the top of this page.