Nelson Engineering of Jackson Wyoming is seeking qualified candidates with a combination of 3 to 5 years or more of education and/or experience in Land Surveying. Nelson Engineering is a civil engineering and land surveying consulting firm with over 50 years history.
This is intended to be a full time position with the following primary responsibilities:
- Perform site/topographic surveying for small and large projects, compile/reduce data and import data into drawings.
- Perform Cadastral and water right surveys
- Control surveys: establish and maintain control networks over large and small sites
- Construction staking, including the ability to generate stakeout data from plans and transfer that information onto the ground
- Establish and maintain quality control procedures on survey operations
- Work with staff engineers to plan and execute survey responsibilities for in-house projects in Western Wyoming and Eastern Idaho.
FS or LSIT registration would be beneficial, but is not required. Familiarity ACAD, Civil 3D and Leica software and with Leica GPS, robotic total stations and scanners would also be preferred. A candidate must be willing to travel and work in locations in Western and Central Wyoming and Eastern Idaho.
Nelson Engineering offers a very competitive benefit package with great opportunities for advancement.
Candidates can submit their resume to:
P.O. Box 1599
Jackson, WY 83001
OR you can submit your resume by using the “Submit Your Resume Here” button at the top of this page.