The ultimate goal of transportation is to connect people and connect communities. Whether it is by a pathway, bridge, or road, Nelson Engineering’s transportation services are geared to meet your needs from conceptual planning to construction completion.
Nelson’s project experience includes decades of experience in the intermountain west working for local governments, federal agencies, and private investors. Our team of bridge, hydraulic, civil, and geotechnical designers provide invaluable multi-disciplinary experience, ensuring all aspects of a transportation project are successful. Nelson Engineering has been connecting people, places and communities since 1964.
- Master planning and impact studies
- Easement negotiations
- Road alignment design: highways, arterials, streets, private roads
- Pathway and greenbelt design
- Environmental documentation and permitting
- Pavement management plans
- Reconstruction and rehabilitation design
- Structures: drainage, retaining walls, noise walls
- Geotechnical investigations
- Land surveys
- Construction administration
For more information please contact Dave Dufault.
Multi-modal transportation corridor
Pathway – Wilson, Wyoming
Road and pathway – Worland, Wyoming