Evaluating and designing wastewater treatment that meets today’s increasingly stringent and changing federal regulations is a challenge for any community. Nelson Engineering’s experienced professionals have met this challenge for numerous cities, towns, developments, and residences throughout the intermountain region.
- Facility planning studies
- Innovative funding, bonding and grant administration
- Sewer system modeling and evaluation
- State of the art disposal strategies
- Treatment facility design
- Reclaimed water
- Collection system and lift station design
- Land application and groundwater recharge disposal
- Nutrient management
- Right of way acquisition and negotiation
- Construction surveys
- Inspection and contract administration
At Nelson Engineering, we take pride in shaping operator friendly solutions that meet community needs in a manner that is within budget and fiscally sound for its residents.
For more information please contact Robert Norton.