Based in the intermountain west, Nelson Engineering intimately understands water is a resource of limited quantity. Nelson Engineering offers a comprehensive management approach to managing your limited resource.
- Stormwater management
- Detention and retention basin design
- Flood studies and hydraulic modeling
- Scour and bank protection design
- Army Corps permitting
- System wide evaluations
- Design and rehabilitation of canal systems
- Permitting and grant applications
- Dam and diversion structures
- Pump stations
- Asset management plans
At Nelson Engineering, we take pride in shaping operator friendly solutions that meet community needs in a manner that is within budget and fiscally sound for its residents.
For more information please contact Robert Norton.
Eden Valley Wyoming Irrigation District, Pipe Inlet Structure
Divide Creek Glacier NP Flood Study
NRCS-funded pressure pipe rehabilitation – Aberdeen, ID